Harling Security are specialists in automation and security for educational premises – such as schools, colleges, academies and more.
Automation can be installed to all new and existing doors. A wide range of solutions are available to fit in with the exact security requirements for your school premises and ensure the doors can be operated without being touched.
We can also ensure our door automation solutions are integrated with your existing (or new) access control systems.
All our door automation products for educational establishments meet the latest government regulations and are installed to the highest standards.
Maintenance and servicing packages are available for your school door automation systems, with comprehensive support and back up.
Our range of service and maintenance packages enables us to meet your specific security/hygienic requirements, thus providing peace of mind that your premises and personnel are safely protected.
- Touch free operation
- High performance units
- Smooth operating systems
- Unique and proven safety features
- Renown build quality
- Infrared safety beams and safety curtains
- Child safe systems for educations environments
- High security
- Sensor activation for automatic opening for people
- Remote controls
- Integration to access control systems
- Timers for automatic opening and closing
- Intercom systems (not touch free)
- Keypad control (not touch free)
- GSM (sim card) and wireless intercom systems (not touch free)
- Video entry (not touch free)