Educational institutions work for the public good and are, therefore, of public interest. Our fever screening system is able to monitor and detect any persons temperature entering the property and provide alerts/alarms so that the general public and staff are kept safe in the property.
The system is designed to monitor up to 30 people at any one time and take the temperature of someone within 1 second. The system has also been designed so that false alarms are greatly reduced leading to the system working when persons are holding hot drinks or wearing a hat and scarves and even balaclavas.
Our Fever Screening Cameras are accurate to +/- 0.5°. This system provides early alerts to a temperature being presented that is outside of the ordinary.
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
- Temperature measurement range 30-45 degrees C
- Working temperature 10-35 degrees C
- Quality of Product All products are manufactured to the highest of standards including our Black Body Calibration* device all of which are CE Certified
- Main entrances and exits
Fever Screening Metal Detector Door Solution
Metal detector door and thermal camera all-in-one combining fever screening to stop people with abnormal temperatures from entering, and metal detection indicating the possession of threats such as knives and guns on a person.
- Hygiene – touch-free fever screening
- Convenient – information displayed on LCD
- Long distance verification & measurement
- Combining temperature data and people counting statistics for easy management and query