Our range of UK manufactured security gates can be supplied for manual or electric operation and are suitable for all commercial and industrial use. A range of styles and finishes is available to choose from, depending on what you’re looking for.
The types of metal security gates we supply for commercial or industrial premises include:
Bi-Folding Metal Gates
Come in a wide range of designs, with basic designs being available off the shelf. Also, most styles can be bespoke manufactured and made to measure.
Like most of our ranges, our bi-folding systems can be fully automated or manually operated, depending on your requirements. (Some premises, for example, are not able to fit electric automated systems, where others are suitable for this type of automated solution).
Sliding Metal Gates
Multiple different designs being available off the shelf, while at the same time most styles of our commercial gates can be chosen from our bespoke range and thus made to measure.
Sliding gates are available as cantilever or run on a ground track and can be fully automated or manually operated. Electric sliding gates are often used in environments where additional commercial security is required, whether that be a business premise, a hospital or other public sector building, or for shops and industrial premises.
Metal Swing Gates
These come in a wide range of different designs. We have a large number of standard designs that are available off the shelf, as well as being able to offer many different types of bespoke and made to measure solutions to suit your needs.
Our range of UK made metal gates on offer includes electric gates – sometimes known as electric or automated gates – as well as those that are operated manually.
We also provide a wide range of different access control systems, depending on your circumstances.
- 2 year electric metal gate warranty
- Strong and robust metal design
- Advanced safety devices
- Installed with built-in safety, safety beams and edges as standard.
- High performance drive units
- Versatile operating systems
- Smooth operation on all our metal gates
- Unique and proven safety features
- Reliable steel gates
- Installed with a manual override facility as standard
- Compliant with all current UK regulations.
- Fully tested and certified on completion
- Intercom systems (Wireless, GSM, video and audio).
- Access control systems
- Remote control fobs
- Timer operation
- Keypad entry
- Key switch and push button
- Fire brigade emergency access switch
- ANPR and CCTV systems
- Biometric systems
- Traffic light systems
- Road and induction loop operation
- Can be connected to fire and intruder alarms
- Can be linked to BMS systems
- High security
- Car parks
(click to see example gallery)
- Stainless steel
- Powder coated
- Hardwood and softwood timber
We’re proud to say that we are Gate Safe and DHF accredited installers, ensuring that all our installations meet and exceed industry standards.