Harling Security are specialists in automatic high security rated gates for commercial and high security sites.
Our new high security Hercules Auto range of security rated gates are the latest development in cost effective automated gates. Holding LPS 1175 Issue 8, A1 (SR1), B3 (SR2) and Secured By Design (SBD) certifications, offering a very high level of security for ingress and egress. All of Harling Security’s Hercules Auto security gates are available as double and single swing gates as well as double and single bi-folding gates. These gates can form part of an access control system ideal for projects such as Government buildings, Military, Police, Utilities and many other high security sites.
When ordering an automatic bifold gate from Harling Security, we offer a free consultation and quotation service prior to placing an order. Once an order has been placed, we will carry out a final survey to finalise all details and controls, then drawings will be raised for approval prior to manufacture.
When ordering an automatic bifold gate from Harling Security, we offer a free consultation and quotation service prior to placing an order. Once an order has been placed, we will carry out a final survey to finalise all details and controls, then drawings will be raised for approval prior to manufacture. Installation is carried out by some of the industry’s most highly trained gate automation engineers and the gates are installed with intensive usage, high spec commercial grade automation providing some of the most reliable gates in the UK and we even offer remote engineer log-on systems to save call-outs.
Installation is carried out by some of the industry’s most highly trained gate automation engineers and the gates are installed with intensive usage, high spec commercial grade automation providing some of the most reliable gates in the UK and we even offer remote engineer log-on systems to save call-outs.
Harling Security’s automatic gates come with a unique child safe, triple protection system for the gate safety devices, to ensure they are some of the safest automatic gates available. Harling Security’s automatic gates comply with all relevant Health and Safety requirements and are fully commissioned, Risk assessed and Force tested upon completion. All automatic gates are provided with an O&M manual on completion, which includes all legally required documentation, including: a force test, a Risk assessment, CE marking with a unique serial number, a declaration of conformity, installation sign off documentation, operating instructions, gate technical file, Electrical test certificate and service log, along with the security and secured by design certification. This is all provided in a ring bound folder for the customers records. Harling Security also retain a copy for back up if needed.
Harling Security also provide fully compliant ongoing servicing and maintenance with an emergency call out service if needed and for peace of mind.
Automatic Security Rated Gate Features
- Manual override facility as standard in case of power failure
- Unique and proven safety features for busy public environments
- Installed with a built-in obstacle detection system, safety beams and multiple touch sensitive category 3 safety edges as standard
- High performance, advanced, commercial grade drive and motor units for intensive usage
- Smooth and reliable operating systems
- Can be linked to almost any access control system
- 3 year parts warranty on automation (subject to terms and conditions)
- Robust locking systems
- Security rated options LPS 1175 Issue 8, A1 (SR1), B3 (SR2) and Secured By Design (SBD)
- Robust construction and renowned build quality
- Durable maintenance free powder coated finish
- Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard for the highest protection against corrosion
- Fully compliant with current regulations
- Fully tested and certified upon completion with all necessary documentation
- Manufactured and installed to DHF and gate safe recommendations
- Single swing, double swing, single and double bi-folding options.
- Wide range of polyester powder coated colour finishes
- Gates are railing design and can have mesh added to the infills if needed
- Names or logos can be added to the front of the gates
- SR1(A1) security ratings
- SR2 (B3) security ratings
- Secured by design certified
Gate Control Options
- Intercom systems to allow visitors to contact reception (Wireless, GSM, video and audio)
- Access control systems (PC based and standalone options)
- Pedestrian and vehicle entry options
- Remote control fobs
- Timer operation
- Keypad entry
- Key switch and push button
- Fire brigade emergency access switch
- ANPR and CCTV systems
- Airlock systems
- Biometric and facial recognition systems
- Traffic light systems
- Free exit and induction loop operation
- Can be connected to fire and intruder alarms
- Can be linked to BMS systems
- Entrances and exits
- Government buildings
- Data Centres
- Airports & Seaports
- Utility Projects
- High Security units
- Military & Police Sites
Delivery and service road areas
If you’d like additional information concerning our security and safety bi-folding gates, contact us by phone or email for a friendly chat with our customer service team, who’d be delighted to help.
Call us today on 0845 177 0540 for further information!