Harling Security are specialists in automation and security for educational premises – such as schools, colleges, academies and more.
Automation can be installed to all new and most existing electric gates and doors. A wide range of solutions are available to fit in with the exact security requirements for your school premises.
We can also ensure our gate or door automation solutions are integrated with your existing (or new) access control systems.
All our gate and door automation products for educational establishments meet the latest government regulations and are installed to the highest standards.
We also provide force testing, risk assessments and certification on all gate automation installations as standard with a certificate of conformity on completion.
Maintenance and servicing packages are available for your school gate and door automation systems, with comprehensive support and back up.
Our range of service and maintenance packages enables us to meet your specific security requirements, thus providing peace of mind that your premises are safely protected
- 3 year parts warranty*
- High performance units
- Smooth operating systems
- Unique and proven safety features
- Renown build quality
- Built in obstacle detection systems
- Touch sensitive safety edges
- Infrared safety beams
- Automatic slowdown for soft closing
- Child safe systems for educations environments
- Energy saving gate motors
- Surface mounted and underground motors available for gates
- Induction loops for automatic opening for vehicles
- Remote controls
- Biometric controls
- Integration to access control systems
- Timers for automatic opening and closing
- Traffic light systems
- Intercom systems
- Emergency fire brigade switches
- Card and Fob entry systems
- Keypad control
- GSM (sim card) and wireless intercom systems
- ANPR systems
- Video entry
- ID card systems
- Surface mounted and below ground motor options
- High security
- Car parks
- Entrances and exits
- Gates and doors