Harling Security’s range of steel doors are suitable for a wide range of educational environments, including schools, colleges, academies and other premises.
School Steel Doors
Our doors are also idea for situations where higher security applications may be required, providing you with the maximum levels of protection, safety and security.
As with all our products, our steel security door sets for schools and colleges are custom made to suit your individual requirements. So they can fit in with multiple doorframe sizes and to be operated in many different types of building or premises.
We can also fit louvre door options, such as aluminium, weather and storm louvres, depending on the exact requirements of your particular educational establishment.
We can supply your steel doors with relevant government standard ratings for fire, insurance, acoustics, thermals, safety and other factors that may be important for your circumstances.
Our end to end service incorporates a fully co-ordinated system for design, manufacture and installation – giving you maximum efficiency and providing peace of mind that your premises will be protected with the highest quality steel doors available in the UK.
- High performance hinges
- Anti jemmy astragal strip
- Brush strips and draught seals available
- Minimum of 1.6mm zinc coated steel frame material
- Lockformed door skins.
- Stainless steel hinges
- Slimline and fully glazed door options.
- 304 or 316 grade stainless steel doors
- Vision panels
- Louvre panels
- Bird and insect mesh
- Over panels
- Fixed panels to match.
- Re-bound panels.
- Wide range of frame options
- Wide range of threshold options
- Wide range of locking options
- Bespoke designs
- Can be powder coated to any colour
Ratings & Certification
- Fire ratings of up to 4 hours.
- Security ratings – LPCB SR level 1, 2, 3 and 4 options
- Acoustic ratings of up to 50db
- Thermal ratings
- Blast resistant
- High security
- Sports and leisure
- Stainless steel doors are available with most options.
- Can suit openings up to 6000mm wide
- Openings up to 5000mm high
- Available with manual or electric locking
- Can be operated via access control systems
- Can be connected to intruder and fire alarms