Harling Security are specialists in automatic bi-folding security gates for schools, colleges and Academies. Our school gates come in a wide range of designs, with most gates being bespoke and made to measure.
School gates are available for all educational requirements, from delivery and service road gates, main entrance gates, car park gates and gates to form part of an air lock system. The bi-folding gates are usually used in applications where fast operating gates are needed, or in areas with restricted opening space. School logo’s and names can also be added to any of our gates.
When ordering an automatic gate from Harling Security, we offer a free consultation and quotation service prior to placing an order. Once an order has been placed we will carry out a final survey to finalise all details and controls, then drawings will be raised for approval prior to manufacture.
Installation is carried out by some of the industry’s most highly trained gate automation engineers and the gates are installed with intensive usage, high spec commercial grade automation providing some of the most reliable gates in the UK.
Harling Security’s school gates come with a unique child safe, triple protection system for the gate safety devices, to specially suit school environments. Harling Security’s automatic gates comply with all relevant Health and Safety requirements and are fully commissioned, Risk assessed and force tested upon completion.
All automatic gates are provided with an O&M manual on completion, which includes all legally required documentation, including: a force test, a Risk assessment, CE marking with a unique serial number, a declaration of conformity, installation sign off documentation, operating instructions, gate technical file, Electrical test certificate and service log, all provided in a ring bound folder for the schools records. Harling Security also retain a copy for back up if needed.
Harling Security also provide fully compliant ongoing servicing and maintenance with an emergency call out service if needed and for peace of mind.
Bi-folding Gate Features
- Manual override facility as standard in case of power failure
- Unique and proven safety features for educational environments
- Installed with a built in obstacle detection system, safety beams and multiple touch sensitive category 3 safety edges as standard
- High performance, advanced, commercial grade drive and motor units for intensive usage
- Smooth and reliable operating systems
- Can be linked to almost any access control system
- 3 year parts warranty on automation (subject to terms and conditions)
- Robust locking systems
- Security rated options
- Fast operating speeds
- Robust construction and renowned build quality
- Durable maintenance free powder coated finish
- Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard for the highest protection against corrosion
- Fully compliant with current regulations
- Fully tested and certified upon completion with all necessary documentation
- Manufactured and installed to DHF and gate safe recommendations
- Steel, stainless steel or timber material options
- Wide range of polyester powder coated colour finishes
- Bespoke and standard designs available
- Gates can be made to match any type of fencing
- School names or logos can be added to the front of the gates
- Single or double leaf options
- Standard or high speed options
Gate Control Options
- Intercom systems to allow visitors to contact reception (Wireless, GSM, video and audio)
- Access control systems (PC based and standalone options)
- Pedestrian and vehicle entry options
- Remote control fobs
- Timer operation
- Keypad entry
- Key switch and push button
- Fire brigade emergency access switch
- ANPR and CCTV systems
- Airlock systems
- Biometric and facial recognition systems
- Traffic light systems
- Free exit and induction loop operation
- Can be connected to fire and intruder alarms
- Can be linked to BMS systems
We’re proud to say that we are Gate Safe and DHF accredited installers, ensuring that all our installations meet and exceed industry standards.